- Friendly, Welcoming & Dedicated Staff
- Fun and Competitive Member Tournaments
- Exceptional Playing Conditions
- Member-Exclusive Tee Times
- Unlimited Golf
- Discounted Cart Fees
- Competitive League Play (see our Leagues Page)
- All-Grass Tee Driving Range (Highlands)
Interested in Joining? Or Need to Renew? Download a copy of your application below and send it to the Dennis Golf Department, 825 Old Bass River Road, Dennis, MA 02638- or better yet, stop by and see us, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.! We can’t wait to meet you!
- View and Print the 2017 Resident Application
- View and Print the 2017 Non-Resident Application
- View and Print the 2017 Grandfather/Cottage Application
- View and Print the Dennis Golf Membership Policy Reminders
- View and Print the Dennis Golf Association 2017 Membership Letter
- View and Print Tee Time Reservation Instructions
- View and Print the Current GHIN Handicap Revision
For Current Members:
All members must make tee times as a member and use your member number when booking tee times. If you are playing with an equal to or greater amount of non-members, then you may book a non-member time by speaking with any of our staff. Please be aware, if the equal or greater number of guests is not adhered to, the members booking will be subject to the appropriate greens fee. This will not be applied to members using the booking mechanism after 7 p.m. the night before the day of play.
Individuals wishing to arrange for advanced Tee Times may do so by calling 8 or more days in advance. Please call 508-385-8347 ext. 10.